Export file search results to PDF or Microsoft Excel
Once the file search has been completed, the results can be exported to a PDF file or a Microsoft Excel File.
Please Note: Performing this action will not export the actual files. Instead the system will export a list of all the files along with the fields that were specified during the search.
- Directly above the search results, click on the Export Results button, located on the right-hand side of the screen.
2. Click on either options that displays when the export button is clicked: (1) Export to PDF or (2) Export to Excel.
3. Regardless of which option was selected, a pop-up box will appear that offers the ability to customize the export, such as renaming the exported file’s name or selecting additional fields to be included in the exported file.
- If Export to PDF is selected, the pop-up box will include the following customization options
- If Export to Excel is selected, the pop-up box will include the following customization options
4. After customizing the export options, inside the export pop-up box, click on the Generate PDF or Generate Excel button, located at the bottom right-hand side of the pop-up box. Once this button is clicked, the pop-up box will disappear, and the exported file will begin to download.
5. Search the local host computer’s downloads folder, and double click on the exported file to open it.