The system allows for custom values to be entered specific to each source configured. The options include:
- Access Rate: Time required to recall a file in MB per second.
- Access Delay: Elapsed time before access to a file starts.
- Access Cost: The egress cost per MB to recall a file.
- Storage Cost: The cost per MB to store a file per month.
1. Enter all information into each field.
2. Once all fields have been completed inside the Add Source pop-up box, click on the Validate button. The system will then validate the credentials entered and display a success or failure message. If the validation was successful then the OK button, located at the bottom right-hand side of the pop-up box will become active.
3. Click on the Ok button, located in the bottom right-hand side of the Add Source pop-up box. Once clicked, the Add Source pop-up box will close.
4. Click on the Save All Changes button, located in the bottom right-hand corner.
5. Click the Ok button, located in the bottom right-hand corner of the Save Changes pop-up box.
6. Once the new source has been successfully configured, it will appear under the Sources section.
Source Configuration Links
- Source Inheritance Settings
- Viewing Sources
- Source Estimates Configuration
- Adding, Editing & Deleting Include Paths
- Adding, Editing & Deleting Exclude Paths
- Adding Multiple Include Paths
- Order of Precedence for Folder Paths
- Adding, Editing & Deleting Sources for SMB
- Adding, Editing & Deleting Sources for File Systems