Status – Workers
Located on the third subtab under the Dashboard Status subtab, the Workers subtab will display status information about the active worker nodes which are responsible to carry out tasks.
- Worker Status Columns
There are no clickable elements as shown, but rather this screen is used to display status information about each active worker node.
Worker Status Columns
- Worker Name – The name which identifies the active worker node.
- Type – Will show Static for an installed node, with other states reserved for future use.
- CPUs – The number of CPUs reported for the worker node.
- CPU Util [%] – The percentage of CPU capability currently being used.
- Memory – The amount of memory currently used and the total available.
- Memory Util [%] – The percent of total available memory currently being used.
- Active Tasks – How many tasks currently in progress.